Charge On The Run is a revolutionary product that has proven to be an important advantage to serious boaters everywhere. This unit utilizes boat engine charging current to charge auxiliary batteries while the engine is running. There are no connections to the ignition system or engine. Just connect to the starting and auxiliary batteries. Provides up to 30% more battery time on the water. The unit is fully waterproof with reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
• Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
• TROUBLE FREE—Fast and Easy Installation
• Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
• Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
• Wide Variety of Applications
Features of Charge On The Run
• Fast and easy installation
• Dependable, rugged and light weight construction
• Fully automatic shut off
• Advanced microprocessor controlled
• Ignition protected
• Decreases overnight charge time
• Reverse polarity protected
• FCC 15 Parts A & B interference compliant
• approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
• Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
• DC charge cable = 5 ft.
• Battery systems available: 12V - 36V